Harvest Students Retreat: June 8-10, 2018
Registration for the Harvest Students Retreat begins April 29 and goes until May 27. (There will be a table set up in the back of the service for registrations)
You can download all of the needed forms below and turn them back in with payment of $80 per student to reserve your student’s spot at the retreat.
If you have any questions about the retreat, please feel free to contact Jacob Stout at 231.342.3564 or email@example.com
We are so excited about the upcoming Harvest Fresno Student Min Retreat! Lord willing, this will be a great time of fellowship and spiritual growth for all the students who attend. We want to encourage you to send your child. It will be a life-changing weekend filled with Biblical teaching, worship, fellowship, and fun-filled games! We have done a lot of planning, and want to update you on some things regarding the camp. Please read through the following information and let us know if you have any questions.
- Student Min Retreat will start on Friday, June 8. We will depart from the Fellowship Center parking lot (452 W. Bedford) at 5:40 PM. We will arrive back at Fellowship Center on Sunday, March 26, at 3:00 PM.
- The camp will be held at The Crapo Ranch in Ahwahnee, CA.
- The last day to register and pay for the camp is Sunday, May 27, 2018. Please fill out the attached registration form and return it to Jacob Stout, Alysha Sanchez, or Tiffany Stout. Registration forms can also be downloaded online from the Harvest Fresno Students website, http://www.harvestfresno.org/harvest-fresno-students/
- The camp fee of $80 includes lodging, transportation, study material, activities, and all meals for the weekend. Please make checks out to Harvest Bible Chapel Fresno.
- The teaching series this year is entitled “9-A-DAY: Becoming Like Jesus” and will help your student to better understand the Fruit of the Spirit and how to apply those attributes of God to their own lives.
Thank you for the opportunity to pour into your child and to teach them more about our Great God! Much time, planning and prayer have gone into this camp. Please join us in praying for all the youth who attend, that hearts would be softened to the Gospel and that the teaching, conversations, and actions would be glorifying to God.
What to Bring:
- Warm and modest clothing (no spaghetti straps, no midriffs showing, no sagging, no swimsuits)
- Warm jacket and/or sweater (the temperatures may get cool in the evenings)
- Comfortable athletic shoes that are good for a hike
- Warm pajamas (boys will be in the outbuilding, girls will be in the house)
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Toiletries, towel (if they plan on showering…)
- Camera (optional)
- Please use a normal sized backpack for packing. This backpack will also be used on Saturday for a day hike in Yosemite National Park.
What Not to Bring:
- iPods, CD players, radios, TVs or computer games, etc.
- We will also ask campers not to bring phones during camp (and would prefer they aren’t brought at all). Campers and parents are welcome to use any leader’s phones to stay in touch!